Once you are comfortable with the foundational flips and movements in Tumbling 1, this is your next step! In Tumbling 2, we start working on harder backward moves such as back handsprings and back tuck variations. We also begin connecting combinations of flips, such as front handspring - front tucks, round off - back tucks, etc.
*By invitation only. If you are unsure of your abilities, please join a Tumbling 1 class to let us check you out. If you believe you are already at Tumbling 2 level, please email us!
Aerial, Arabian, Amanar..? The skies the limit!
Class in action
1. What is Tumbling 2?
2. Am I able to join Tumbling 2?
3. Why do I need to join Tumbling 2?
4. How often should I join Tumbling 2?
5. What happens during a class?
6. What are the students like in class?
7. What experience do the coaches have?
8. How do I know if I am at the level for this class?
9. If I have an injury, can I join Tumbling 2?
10. If I used to be a former gymnast, can I join Tumbling 2?