The Trybe has designed a senior fitness class that helps anyone 55+ to exercise with a focus on building functional strength.
You will learn simple age-specific exercises to strengthen your legs, back and shoulders in a safe manner with our experienced strength coach.
Strength training benefits:
Increase & retain muscle mass
Prevent bone fracture & build bone density,
Reduce the risk of osteoporosis
Combat weakness and frailty.
Older and stronger. Strength training for 55+ seniors.
Class in action
1. What is Seniors Fitness?
2. Am I or my parents able to join Seniors Fitness?
3. Why should I or my parents join Seniors Fitness?
4. How often should I or my parents join Seniors Fitness?
5. What happens during a class?
6. What are the students like in class?
7. What experience do the coaches have?
8. If I have no fitness ability can I join Seniors Fitness?
9. If i have an injury can I join Seniors Fitness?
10. Isn’t lifting weight dangerous?