Unleash your child’s creative and athletic potential! Originally developed from French military obstacle course training, Parkour has evolved into a worldwide phenomenon. A highly creative art form, Parkour entails negotiating obstacles while running, climbing, swinging, vaulting, jumping, and rolling in an improvisational manner. Practitioners use natural, intuitive movements to move from one place to another in exciting and unexpected ways.
Our classes at Trybe will challenge students to navigate different obstacles and allow them to learn how to manage risk safely! Although the classes can be highly physical, we emphasize movement intelligence, safety, discipline, respect and teamwork.
PARKOUR LEVEL 1
Learn how to Kong!
Kids Parkour All Levels for 6 - 8 year olds
Kids Parkour All Levels for 9 - 12 year olds
Parkour Level Two - 75 min class comprising of both outdoor and indoor parkour
Teens Parkour & Acrobatics (12.5 - 15 years old)
Class in action
1. What to Prepare for Your Child’s First Time at Trybe?
2. What is the difference between all your programs for my child?
3. What if my child prefers to take private lessons?
4. How can I get a refund for a class that my child could not attend?
5. What if my child is late to class?