If you discovered that you prefer to move more intuitively, and feel like a ninja flowing over and through any and all obstacles in our Hero Flight classes, Parkour is for you! A lot more than just daredevils jumping and flipping between buildings, Parkour is a great way to learn problem solving on the go and ingenious ways to get over obstacles. It trains your strength, agility, balance, and mind. This beginner level class will work on the fundamentals of parkour such as vaulting, jumping, swinging and climbing whilst incorporating the backgrounds of acrobatics, tricking, capoeira etc. While you won’t be jumping off buildings any time soon, get ready to unearth and build your inner daredevil!
Turn the world into your playground
Class in action
1. What is Parkour?
2. Am I able to join Parkour?
3. Why do I need to join Parkour?
4. How often should I join Parkour?
5. What happens during a class?
6. What are the students like in class?
7. What experience do the coaches have?
8. If I have no acrobatics experience, can I do Parkour?
9. If I have an injury, can I do Parkour?
10. If I used to be a former gymnast, can I join Parkour?