Learn to be a ninja!
Kids Ninja is a highly energetic class that combines games and obstacle course racing. Expect them to jump, climb, swing, run, crawl, flip, and independently navigate through different obstacles
Students in this class learn the basics of movement, such as coordination, motor skills, balance, dexterity, agility, and spatial awareness. Our coaches instill discipline and confidence, teaching them to not give up whenever faced with a new obstacle or new skill. Students learn and grow best when they are interested and engaged so we make sure every experience is fun and full of laughter.
Let's help your child stay active and confident!
*All classes incorporate elements of gymnastics, acrobatics, parkour, and aerial but specific skill development is up to instructor’s discretion and the athletic ability of the student.
Ninja Level 1, 45min class: 4 - 5.5 yo
Ninja Level 2, 45min class : 5.5 - 6.5 yo
Class in action
1. What to Prepare for Your Child’s First Time at Trybe?
2. What is the difference between all your programs for my child?
3. What if my child prefers to take private lessons?
4. How can I get a refund for a class that my child could not attend?
5. What if my child is late to class?