Complete joint control? What does that mean?
Feeling tense and tight? Then this 45/60 minutes Mobility session will fix you right up.
We begin by examining your range of motion through your joints, as well as any presence of pain. If your range of motion is lacking, or if pain is present during movement, we facilitate the rehabilitation and re-stabilization of the appropriate joints through Functional Range Conditioning principles.
By focusing on the range of motion at the joints themselves rather than a particular set of movements or poses, we ensure we are achieving the desired affect at each joint of increased resiliency, integrity, and strength.
In short, you are going to feel better after class then when you started!
Class in action
1. What is Mobility?
2. Am I able to join Mobility?
3. Why do I need to join Mobility?
4. How often should I join Mobility?
5. What happens during a class?
6. What are the students like in class?
7. What experience do the coaches have?
8. If I have an injury, am I still able to join class?