Hero Flight introduces you to techniques to become more nimble and agile. We break down acrobatic skills into manageable steps to develop your coordination. This is a beginner's level class. It will introduce you to the different styles of acrobatics and prepare you for upper-level classes. We teach you some of our favorite exercises from circus, gymnastics, parkour, and the world of stunt fighting. You’ll also become very familiar with the terminology you will encounter in the upper level classes. Whether your goals are to become an advanced acrobat; or to be able to win all the games of tag with your kids. Hero flight is the perfect place to start. Come fly with us!
You know you want to! And before you ask, yes you can!
Class in action
1. What is Hero Flight?
2. Am I able to join Hero Flight?
3. Why do I need to join Hero Flight?
4. How often should I join Hero Flight?
5. What happens during a class?
6. What are the students like in class?
7. What experience do the coaches have?
8. If i have no acrobatics experience, can I join Hero Flight?
9. If I have an injury, can I join Hero Flight?
10. If i used to be a former gymnast, can I join Hero Flight?
11. If i do x sport, which level should I be in?