Got your free handstand and don’t know what to do next? This intermediate level class is for those who are already familiar with the basics of a straight handstand, can cartwheel out and are able to practice on their own without a spot and wall. We will introduce different jumps and shapes as well as more complex elements such as one arm variations, presses, and pushups. Various surfaces such as blocks and chairs may be used as well.
Instructor approval required. Students must have taken at least one Handstand 1 class before they can join Handstand 2.
Shapes, presses and maybe even the one-arm?
Class in action
1. What is Handstand 2?
2. Am I able to join Handstand 2?
3. Why do I need to join Handstand 2?
4. How often should I join Handstand 2?
5. What happens during a class?
6. What are the students like in class?
7. What experience do the coaches have?
8. How do I know if I am at the right level for Handstand 2?
9. If I have an injury or am pregnant can I do handstands?
10. What should I bring to class?