Curious to see the world from another point of view? Frustrated by mental blocks or by finding that free handstand balance? This beginner level class will use drills and progressions to build your strength and awareness for the handstand. We will build the foundation to a straight handstand focusing on proper body alignment, stability, shoulder and core strengthening. The only requirement for this class is patience.
Handstands, not as hard as you think!
Class in action
1. What is Handstand 1?
2. Am I able to join Handstand 1?
3. Why do I need to join Handstand 1?
4. How often should I join Handstand 1?
5. What happens during a class?
6. What are the students like in class?
7. What experience do the coaches have?
8. If I have an injury or am pregnant can I do handstands?
9. If I have no acrobatic experience can I join Handstand 1?
10. If I do Gymnastics / Yoga / Crossfit, which level should I be in?
11. What should I bring to class?