High-intensity interval training with both strength and cardio based exercises to push your whole body to its limit in just 45 minutes! We combine exercises you may know with coordination challenges - you will laugh once you catch your breath. Be prepared to stimulate your brain with games and raise your heart rate and work up a good sweat with bodyweight exercises, kettlebells, battle ropes, dumbbells.
Sweat is fat crying!
Class in action
1. What is Energizer?
2. Am I able to join Energizer?
3. Why do I need to join Energizer?
4. How often should I join Energizer?
5. What happens during a class?
6. What are the students like in class?
7. What experience do the coaches have?
8. If I have no fitness experience can I join Energizer?
9. If i have an injury, can I join Energizer?