Who says you can't get strong without weights? Calisthenics, or bodyweight fitness is an excellent way to develop strength, aesthetics and skills at all the same time. We will work towards several major skills such as levers, planche, press to handstand, handstand pushups, flags, one arm chin up and much more. While most of these may seem like inhuman feats, everyone can benefit from working on their progressions. A general fitness level is recommended for this class.
Be amazed with what you can achieve by only using your bodyweight
Class in action
1. What is Calisthenics?
2. Am I able to join Calisthenics?
3. Why do I need to join Calisthenics?
4. How often should I join Calisthenics?
5. What happens during a class?
6. What are the students like in class?
7. What experience do the coaches have?
8. If I can't do a pullup, can I do Calisthenics?
9. If I have an injury, can I join Calisthenics?
10. If I am a former gymnast, can I join Calisthenics?
11. If I do Crossfit, which level should I be in?