For those who have had at least 1 year of an existing acrobatic practice or similar (eg. gymnastics, cheer, pole etc...) This level 2 class will begin your journey to lifting a human being above your head upside down or right side up! No partner needed as we will form duos and groups within the class, with flyers and bases getting to try each other’s positions. While strength is a necessary element, you will learn to work with each other in and out of lines so the class is still safe while also being fun!
Join us hand in(to hand) … to explore acro further..
Class in action
1. What is Circus Acro 2?
2. Am I able to join Circus Acro 2?
3. Do I need a partner to join Circus Acro 2
4. Why do I need to join Circus Acro 2
5. How often should I join Circus Acro 2
6. What happens during a class?
7. What are students like in a class?
8. What experience do the coaches have?
9. How do I know if I am at the right level for this class?
10. If I have an injury, can I join Circus Acro 2?
11. If I used to be a former cheerleader, can I join Circus Acro 2?
12. What should I wear to class?