Circus Acrobatics will teach you the true meaning of teamwork! Circus Acrobatics takes inspiration from traditional circus duo acts where partners lift and balance each other in seemingly impossible poses and also use each other to perform acrobatic tricks. Pairs usually consist of a base and flyer, although the roles are not set in stone and can be swapped for certain elements. This beginner level class will build a tremendous amount of coordination, strength, balance and communication skills. Come prepared to make friends and have lots of fun bloopers!Recommend link to Acro 2 here.
Base or Fly your fellow trybette! From stars to dirty dancing we have it all
Class in action
1. What is Circus Acro 1?
2. Am I able to join Circus Acro 1?
3. Do I need a partner to join Circus Acro 1?
4. Why do I need to join Circus Acro 1?
5. How often should I join Circus Acro 1?
6. What happens during a class?
7. What are students like in a class?
8. What experience do the coaches have?
9. If I have no acrobatic experience, can i join Circus Acro 1?
10. If I have an injury, can i join Circus Acro 1?
11. If I have been practicing acroyoga, which level should I be in?
12. What should I wear to class?